Open calls for FIMCAP Pools/Working groups
This page is mainly dedicated to the members of the FIMCAP Member Organizations. We would like to use this page to bring more awareness on our pools that are active and help develop further FIMCAP.
Fimcap calls for volunteers interested in communications!
For already 60 years FICMAP exists as an organization linking youth and empowering youth voices all over the world. With 31 organizations spread over 4 continents communication is one of the most vital parts making it possible for us to stay and act together. In order to improve and develop our activities the Working Group on Communications is announcing a new Call for volunteers! Join us without a doubt if you are interested in:
- create content for the website;
- be in contact with the MOs to collect news;
- take care of the newsletter;
- work on issuing Link Magazine 2 times a year.
- help with the translation of documents/ website content (English-Spanish; English-French)
- upload content and keep the website updated
- make adjustments when needed
- some knowledge of SEO is appreciated
- Social media
- take care of Instagram; Facebook; Tweeter
- have an eye on the MOs social media accounts to see what is going on
- create a social media calendar
- come up with ideas for social media campaigns
- Graphic/video design
- create visuals/videos/reels for social media
- overviews for activities; testimonials; promotion of activities and events
This call is an opportunity to join cheerful multicultural team, get some practical professional experience, get to know people from all over the world and always stay updated about the most interesting youth projects & events taking place in different parts of the planet. If you are interested in becoming a part of FIMCAP Working Group of Communication, please contact email@example.com
Deadline: 18th of February
More info coming soon…